I thought you would enjoy seeing some photos from my trip. It was a such a special time, and photos say a lot more than words can….
Photos From My Trip
- I was asking God to open a door — A lot has been happening since I returned from my holiday, and so I’m only now finding time to write. It all starts with the fact that I was crying out to God to open a door for my book. However, I had no idea what door would be the right one and had reached [...]
- October Holidays — Well, its that time of year again. By the time you get this post, I’ll be on my way to Canada and the USA to visit friends, family, and attend a conference in Columbus, Ohio. What about your cats? And for those of you who are wondering, some friends of a friend are taking a [...]
- A Few Thoughts on Thankfulness — As I considered a topic with which to resume writing, after my three week holiday in the USA and Israel, it seemed quite clear what I needed to write about: Thankfulness. As I begin writing, the words of a well-known worship song come to mind… “Give thanks, with a grateful heart…”. Have you ever stopped [...]
- A Photo a Day… — Well, it’s not quite a photo a day, but I hope you enjoy these pics from my trip so far… I have so much to be thankful for, even if it is snowing! And for pics of my grandkids… click HERE! [...]
- Abigail Mae — For some crazy reason, I was convinced my daughter-in-law Kristina Mae would have a boy. Well I had a 50-50 chance, and I lost… yesterday I became a new grandmother. Early in the morning on Friday Lloyd issued a hurried post on Facebook (FB), they were on the way to the hospital in snowy weather; [...]