I finally took the time to upload some new photos. Enjoy!
New Photos Added
- A Few Thoughts on Thankfulness — As I considered a topic with which to resume writing, after my three week holiday in the USA and Israel, it seemed quite clear what I needed to write about: Thankfulness. As I begin writing, the words of a well-known worship song come to mind… “Give thanks, with a grateful heart…”. Have you ever stopped [...]
- Photos From My Trip — I thought you would enjoy seeing some photos from my trip. It was a such a special time, and photos say a lot more than words can…. [...]
- A Photo a Day… — Well, it’s not quite a photo a day, but I hope you enjoy these pics from my trip so far… I have so much to be thankful for, even if it is snowing! And for pics of my grandkids… click HERE! [...]
- Abigail Mae — For some crazy reason, I was convinced my daughter-in-law Kristina Mae would have a boy. Well I had a 50-50 chance, and I lost… yesterday I became a new grandmother. Early in the morning on Friday Lloyd issued a hurried post on Facebook (FB), they were on the way to the hospital in snowy weather; [...]
- Rejoice with those who rejoice — Today was an amazing day of roller coaster feelings as I got up to go to Andrea’s wedding… the daughter of Rich, my step-daughter. I cannot begin to express the feelings as I watched her come down the aisle, the mix of feelings evident on her face as well. She was so beautiful, and I [...]